Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sarah Series

Okay I have to do this correctly because if I don't the following pictures will import into FB and be removed for being too "sexy" LOL!

So sometimes I have shoots that are just "spot-on". As a photographer/retoucher, I'm looking for pictures that have "retouch potential". How do I define "retouch potential"? On the surface it's exactly how it sounds. However this also includes certain photographic elements like evoking emotion, standing the test of time, amongst other things that I can't verbally explain.

One of the things that I can explain is the power of an mesmerizing face. I'm a huge fan of the face and if you've followed this blog long enough, you know all about how I'm "face-centric". Often I overlook the body because I'm so focused on what's going on with the face.

Needless to say, when I work with a model that has a captivating look it's easy to get carried away with the retouching. Without further adieu...












No comments:

Post a Comment