Sunday, February 28, 2010

I did not fall off the face of the Earth...

I'm still here. Quite active if you see my flickr photostream www.flickr.com/cyeh01

Problem is, I can't keep my head above water long enough to breathe. So I can't blog. I can't even sleep (not well at least).

Needless to say, I've been shooting. A lot.

I'll be back. Don't worry. It's just a matter of time before the crazy train slows down just a bit.

I've got vacation in 2 weeks. Until then I'm working 7 days a week 12-15 hour days. You do the math. I'm averaging 100 hour weeks.

;) Still alive, barely.

3 comments:

  1. Charles, You are crazy photographer with your 100 hour working weeks. What about art?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what was going on, but from someone in a all-too-familiar-boat, I understand. I keep forgetting to check your Flickr, but will do so from now on.

    So, are you full-time photography, or do you still hold another job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all I do. I can't do much else with this schedule as it is anyway :)

    What about art? I dunno... I suppose the creative edge gets scrunched with such a hectic schedule!

    ReplyDelete