What can I say? I'm finally feeling normal again. Sleeping well again (if you call sleeping at 3AM sleeping well LOL!)... hell for a while I even had an involuntary tick under my right eye. That's gone thankfully.
The pictures. Well, they just don't just coming. Lots have happened that I haven't fully digested. Sometimes it all just happens so fast, like a flash flood... next thing you know your house is gone and you're standing there telling the news reporter, "And whoosh, all gawne..." while you're scratching your red neck ;)
Here are some tidbits of info:
- Retouching now averaging 2-3 hours as opposed to 4-6. A necessity really.
- Airport Takeoff by Think Tank Photo coming soon!
- ABR800 coming with AB1600 for outdoor photography
- I sometimes blow my shadows by a lot so I need more fill (hence the above)
- I need some inspiration so I think the ABR800 will provide some of that. It's been a while since I've added to my collection
- I love Dianne's 2 photos. They would be Dianne-5 and Dianne-7 over on my flickr photostream
- I have a studio. The studio has a leak. Ruined some paper and a tile board. Oh well.
- Been doing some beauty shots that you can see in the photostream as well
- Did an outdoor shoot recently (if you consider the backyard outdoors)
- Going to Taipei in 2 weeks and then to Kyoto for a workshop with Matthew Jordan Smith
That's all I got off the top of my head. I'll be back with more in a bit.
Oh and the most important thing that I can tell you guys is to go and do it. In the auto industry we used to say, "There's no replacement for displacement" referencing larger engine blocks providing more power. Well, it's true. Progress is made by action. :) Go and do it.