Tuesday, January 26, 2010

RadioPoppers JrX: Medium-term update

Here's an update on the RP JrX's performance to date.

I had 2 misfires after a lens change where I got mis-synced shutter action. One frame was all black and one frame was partially banded. The third and subsequent frames turned out fine.

Yesterday I had 1 misfire in the middle of a set. Somewhat random. No incident that I can think of triggered this misfire.

Total: 3 misfires. I think I've shot 1,600 frames since I've gotten them. It's not perfect, but I suppose I can live with it :)

Oh and no more issues with power settings on adjustment knobs. I guess it was just a matter of forgetting to dump power after decreasing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment