Friday, May 10, 2013

Lautner-Goldstein Recon


aka Sheats-Goldstein Residence but I prefer to call it the Lautner-Goldstein Residence

When I say do your homework, this is the kind of homework I'm talking about. I can confidently say that I know my way around this place without having ever stepped foot onto the property before.

You're probably thinking, "What's the big deal? It's just pictures of the location..."

It took me 4 hours to find all the images, sort them, watch the videos, and then compile them into the stitched image above. The blueprints and models took a while to understand because there are several iterations of the property throughout the years especially with the development of the new entertainment  structure.

Click on the image above for the original sized image.

Next I'll decide how to shoot the location before arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment