Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

I suppose I should address several issues that are on my mind, in no particular order.
  • First off, welcome Maggie, Mladenka, and Ted to the blog. I hope your stay here is pleasant!
  • Sorry for the recent lack of posts. I have been busy retouching and also I've been in Kauai and Oahu.
  • I'm really really bad at remembering to take setup photos. I should really punish myself for doing so and then draw a diagram of how the shot was set, but I'm too lazy to do that too. I promise over time, I'll get better at remembering to take setup shots!
  • I've been pondering the whole highlights/shadows on the issue of retouching and have further insight to share with you all.
  • I think I had more insight but I'm really just too tired tonight. I will have more posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment