Monday, April 29, 2013

One Reason For Less Posts

When I posted about the new webinar video I suddenly realized I hadn't posted anything here in weeks. It's not that I don't have anything to say. I have plenty to say. I don't post as often because I'm not sure this is the proper medium for my posts.

It was certainly easier to talk about my journey as a photographer when I was anonymous. I didn't have to think about the repercussions of my posts. I didn't have to consider how this content would be received. In essence I would post whatever I wanted whenever I felt like it. My posts would be half-baked thoughts, summaries, random ideas.

These days I feel like I have to offer more complete ideas. Better educational pieces. Bullet-proof arguments. Questions with solutions. I have to be responsible to the audience and to the brand.

But that sense of responsibility hinders my ability to produce content on a more regular basis. It means that there are several unfinished and unpublished posts on this blog. It means I can't share all the ideas that I have in my head.

But what it really means is that weeks can pass without any activity on this blog.

But let's start here. I'm not sure what I want to do with this blog. All I know is that change is coming...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment